As a company selling laser tag components and games, it is important to keep your company selling smoothly. One way to sell laser tag components regularly is to target your buyers. You can do this with software designed to improve sales for laser tag parts and more. All three parts of RFM analysis allow business owners to identify their key customer demographic. RFM analysis can allow you to determine which type of customers has either recently or frequently expended significant amounts of money at your company. This determination can allow you to cater specific marketing solicitations and advertisements to your key demographic.
RFM analysis is an innovative and valuable marketing tool that allows laser tag sellers to better understand your customers. Through an analysis of the recency and frequency of customer purchases, as well as a tracking of money expended you will be provided with a unique look into the purchasing habits of your key laser tag customer base. The information gained from RFM analysis can be used to determine high selling laser tag items, and whether weekly specials and advertisements for laser tag sales are reaching their desired demographics.
Keep Your Casino Social Media Current
As a live roulette casino, the only way to draw in more roulette players in a virtual setting is to use other internet based marketing campaigns. For virtual games, drawing in customers through newspaper or magazine advertisements is not going to work. Gamblers who read about the online roulette games you offer are not going to write down your website and go to it later. They want to be able to click on something they read online instantly. That is why you need to use social media to get more people to your virtual table. To see success on social media, you’re going to need to be consistent in your efforts.
These are things you must be doing on a daily basis – no exceptions:
1. Check spam comments on all your social media profiles. Spam comments detract from your site and discourage others from commenting.
2. Write and share informative and engaging content.
3. Briefly check your analytics. You can easily do this by checking your Google Analytics report. Many of the various social sites, like Facebook, have analytics built right in. Just look at the top of your Facebook page to see how well each individual post is doing, and how well each type of post has done. Look at how many views, likes, and comments each of your posts received. This helps you assess how you are doing on a day-to-day basis.
4. Reach out to at least three of your followers. Maybe comment on something they have posted or respond to a comment they have left on something of yours. If you’re on Twitter, like and/or retweet some of their posts.
5. Connect with at least three competitors or professionals in your field. If you’re on Twitter, again, retweet and/or like some of their posts.
6. Like all comments left on your Facebook page.
Actually look hard at what your audience has said. If something is said more than once, take it seriously. This is your best research tool when moving forward.